Very High Performance Anti-Wear Hydraulic Oil – Atlantic X Hydraulic Oils AW-68
Atlantic X Hydraulic Oils AW-68 are supreme performance anti-wear hydraulic oils designed to satisfy a wide range of hydraulic equipment requirements. They were developed to meet the stringent requirements of severe hydraulic systems using high pressure, high output pumps as well as handling the critical requirements of other hydraulic system components such as close clearance servo-valves and the high accuracy numerically controlled (NC) machine tools. Formulated with high quality base oils and a super-stabilized additive system that neutralizes the formation of corrosive materials & designed to work with systems operating under severe conditions where high levels of antiwear and film strength protection are needed, yet they are formulated to work where non-antiwear hydraulic oils are generally recommended.
Atlantic X Hydraulic Oils AW-68 are designed to give excellent protection in mobile and stationary hydraulic vane-, piston-, and gear-type pumps and in high-performance industrial applications as well as in environmentally sensitive areas. Suitable for use in all kind of hydraulic systems running under the most difficult conditions, such as in machine tools, mould injection machines, presses and other industrial or mobile equipment. Also used in many other applications, where a universal high performance anti-wear lubricant is the first choice: low charged gears, sliding and roller bearings, air compressors, servo-motors and control systems equipped with fine filtration systems.
Atlantic Hydraulic series provide outstanding oxidation resistance allowing extension of oil and filter change intervals. Their high level of anti-wear properties and excellent film strength characteristics result in exceptional equipment performance that not only results in fewer breakdowns but helps improve production capacity. Their controlled demulsibility permits the oils to work well in systems contaminated with small amounts of water yet readily separate large amounts of water.
Performance Features and Benefits:
- High protection against wear insuring maximum equipment life.
- Superior thermal stability avoiding formation of sludge even at high temperature.
- Very good oxidation stability ensuring a long service life of the fluid
- Quality reserve maintains performance features even under severe service conditions and extended drain intervals
- Excellent hydrolytic stability avoiding filter blocking.
- Excellent protection against rust and corrosion.
- Good anti-foam and air release properties by using silicon free components.
- Good demulsibility ensuring rapid water separation
- Reduced maintenance and operating costs
- Remarkable filterability even in the presence of water
AFNOR NF E 48-603 HM, ISO 6743/4 HM, DIN 51524 P2 HLP, CINCINNATI MILACRON P68, P69, P70
Meets or Exceeds:
VICKERS M-2950S, -I-286, DENISON HF0, HF1, HF2 (T6H20C), HUSKY HS 207