Atlantic ATF D3 – Auto Transmission and Power Steering Fluid
Atlantic ATF Dexron3 is semi-synthetic lubricant based on carefully selected highly and refined base oils with a very high viscosity index for most automatic transmissions. The improved fluidity at low temperatures ensures optimum performance in all conditions. Its exceptional frictional characteristics provide smooth switching and driving comfort.
Atlantic ATF Dexron III is recommended for use in automatic transmissions, torque converters, power steering and hydraulic circuits, for which the manufacturers prescribe a product, which meets the General Motors ATF Type Dexron III or Dexron II E and Ford Mercon-requirements (use in GM automatic transmissions pre-2005).
NB: DO NOT use where Dexron-VI, Mercon-V or Mercon-SP or LV are required.
- Anti-wear protection,significantly extended transmission life.
- Extended oil life, excellent thermal and oxidation stability.
- Increased clutch band and clutch pack capacity.
- Efficient operation of power steering units in all conditions.
- Enhanced friction durability for smooth transmission performance.
- Improved protection of copper and bronze components.
- Effective seal compatibility reduces the risk of leakages.