Atlantic Hard Wax – Car Care Polish
This specially formulated hard wax can form a thin transparent protective barrier on the car’s paintwork. It helps to prevent the car’s painted surface from contaminants and masks it immediately and thereby giving the car long lasting protection.
- Using mild soap and water thoroughly clean your car to make it clean and completely dry before waxing.
- Place some wax onto the foam applicator or a damp sponge.
- Apply your wax in small, circular, overlapping strokes evenly over a small section of the car covering 2 to 4 square feet sections at a time.
- Apply more wax to the car and buff out any imperfections.
- Allow the wax to haze before buffering it off.
- Using a microfiber cloth remove the excess wax and give your car the perfect polish.
- Do not apply wax to a car with matte finish.
- Work in a shaded area out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of the reach of the children.
- Store away from heat or direct sunlight.